- Ted Dhanik Interview – Direct Marketing Gets a Facelift
- Ted Dhanik: Media Buy King
- Search Engine Journal : Ted Dhanik of Engage BDR Talks Traffic Buying
- EngageBDR – Self Serving Convenience in RTB
- Conquer Media Buying with Ted Dhanik of engage:BDR
- TheMail : Ted Dhanik of Engage BDR Talks About Cookie-less Tracking
- Ted Dhanik, engageBDR CEO, Touts Ad Serving’s Need For Speed
- Ted Dhanik: Co-founder of engage: BDR
- TheMail : Engage BDR Frontman Ted Dhanik Talks Toolbar Publishers
- Ted Dhanik Develops Innovative Marketing Solutions with engage:BDR
Category Archive Ted Dhanik
Ted Dhanik is co-founder of engage:BDR. Ted serves as CEO, overseeing strategic marketing, sales and business development, client relationship management, and content acquisition.
Before his current post, Ted worked for five years at Myspace.com, where he collaborated with founders Chris Dewolfe and Tom Anderson to grow the brand from its early days through strategic campaigns both on and offline. Ted was also a key member of the team at LowerMyBills.com, where he helped grow the brand from infancy to acquisition, and at NexTag Corporation, where he helped launch the consumer lending program.
Ted Dhanik has worked for or been a partner at several other companies in business development, sales, and managerial positions, such as Xoriant Corporation, Atesto Technologies, Inc., Brigade Solutions, Beyond.com/Cybersource Corporation, and Merrill Corporation. Ted Dhanik has a degree in Business Administration and Marketing from California State University at Hayward. Ted Dhanik sits on the board or advises other tech startups such as Fighter, LottoGopher and Schizo Pictures, and is an active mentor at Los Angeles-based startup accelerator Start Engine.